1. What is new wind?
Answer: the fresh air system is to carry outdoor fresh air into the room through fresh air units, fresh air pipes and tuyere, and discharge indoor dirty air through tuyere, exhaust pipe and fan.At the same time to ensure the stability of indoor pressure.
2. What's the use of fresh air?
Answer: new wind rises the effect that does not open a window purify air, can reduce indoor air harmful material and harmful gas, assure the oxygen content of indoor air, be helpful for health.
3. What kind of fresh air do you have?
Answer: there are four types of common fresh air units installed in the home: one-way flow, self-balancing, two-way flow and total heat exchange.
4. How much power?
Answer: the electric component of the fresh air unit is the motor of the fan, equivalent to the power consumption of the fan.The larger the air volume, the greater the power consumption.
5. What about the noise?
Answer: household new fan noise is in commonly 30-40 decibels.High, medium and low three levels, the highest noise, the lowest low speed.
6. How big a machine does fresh air use and how to calculate it?
Answer: it can be calculated in two ways:
(1) frequency of ventilation: generally 0.75-1 time is selected for the air change frequency of domestic installation.
(2) new air volume per capita: 30-50 cubic meters of new air volume per person per hour.For example: a 15 square in the master bedroom, the height 2.5 meters, the new air volume calculated according to the method 1 hour for 15 * 2.5 * 1 = 37.5 cubic, calculated according to method 2, the number is calculated according to two people inside the bedroom, you need the new air volume is 2 hours * 30 = 60 cubic two kinds of calculation results, choose the larger one as a basis selection, namely the room need 60 cubic new air volume per hour.Other rooms are also calculated according to this method, the sum of the total air volume of each room is less than or equal to the maximum air volume of the fresh air unit selected.
7. What occasions?
Answer: according to the ventilation rate of different places and the average hourly fresh air volume, the household is installed 0.75-1 time, the shopping mall 1.6-3.9 times, the computer room 1.1-2.7 times, the gym 2.5-6.3 times, small conference room 3-5 times, large conference room about 8 times, the hotel, KTV6 -8 times, the total new air volume is calculated, and then the fan model is selected.
8. Is there a relationship between air duct and tuyere?
Answer: have a relation, fresh air is sent indoor via fresh air pipeline, tuyere, if the tuyere and air duct connect not closely, can cause air leakage, so in the choice tuyere is caliber want with the air duct that connects with it consistent.
9. What does total heat exchange mean?What's the use?
A: total heat contains sensible heat and latent heat.Sensible heat: heat transferred by temperature difference between high temperature air and low temperature air;Latent heat: heat released by condensation of water vapor in a hot air.All heat exchange saves energy, reduces or raises the temperature of the air entering the room, reduces the air conditioning load.
10. What are balance fans and one-way fans?
A: balance fan can be understood as adding a branch on the fan, more than one point.Single flow fan can only be used as inlet or exhaust.
11. What's the difference between them?
Answer: the fan of one-way flow enters indoor only have one main pipeline, need to do three-way branch when entering each room, main pipeline needs to do change diameter according to the change of air quantity, what the fan of self-balance connects is many pipes, each with a wind outlet alone commonly.
12. What do you think about the installation of the host?
Answer: host hoisting wants to maintain level, firm, with top and smallpox leave not less than two centimeters of space between, leave not less than 50 centimeters of space to be apart from the wall easy overhaul.
13. What are the requirements for tuyere installation?
Answer: the tuyere is installed firmly and tightly connected with the air duct, and the tuyere is adjusted to the proper opening degree.
14. How to install ground air outlet?
A: to the flat tube usually equipped in the thermal insulation layer of floor heating, wind outlet can be installed on the floor or wall, branch device installed in the corner (convenient to deal with the main riser), from outside to inside order: stainless steel tuyere, air hose, PVC head, air hose, air host, air hose, PVC head -, splitter, air volume control valve, to supply flat tube (direct, elbow) - to the tuyere wind.
15. How to install upwind?
Answer: both the upper air outlet fresh air and the exhaust air pipe are PVC pipes, and all are hidden in the ceiling. When installing, avoid crossing and reduce the length of the exhaust pipe and hose as much as possible.
16. What's the difference between the above and the above wind?
Answer: the ground goes out the wind will discharge air pipe and new air pipe layer is laid, avoided the circumstance that appears in the construction because of pipeline crossing influence air quantity, saved the space of upper part of condole top.Especially in the case that some rooms do not have a ceiling, the air supply can still be used to achieve the diagonal layout of the air supply inlet and the air outlet, and the fresh air is sent back, so the air flow is more reasonable and comfortable.But the cost is 20 to 40 percent higher than upwind.